Everyone around here goes to Tate Farms for the annual trek out to the pumpkin patch. We went the last two years, and I liked it- but this year we thought we'd try somewhere new, so we headed to Lyon Family Farms just over the TN line. It was such a great little farm. Most everything you find at Tate farms, only on a bit smaller scale (it's not a small place, but everything isn't so packed into the space- it's more spread out). There were a lot of people there, but it wasn't packed. Dave wasn't a fan of Tate's, only because of the crowds, he gets cranky. So this year, we had a much happier Daddy and that made for one great day.

Corn-
Corn maze-
"Hi, I'm a scarecrow"
Pickin' punkins-
Helping Daddy carry the pumpkins-
![]() |
| Pumpkin Farm 2008 |



























2 comments:
What great pictures, Lisa!!! Looks like you had a great time. No one likes cranky Daddies, so I'm glad you changed farms. The boys are growing up so fast. Thanks for sharing your blog and your pictures. Are you coming West for Christmas this year? auntie
wow! I have never seen so much CORN!! That's awesome! Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment