
Got photos?
I wanted to pass this along to any possible readers of my blog. My homegirl Oprah (okay, she is a little weird, but in all I think she's cool and would totally go to her show given the chance) had a show about organization and one of the tips was about organizing all the kids' art (scanning it and making a book). So, Snapfish is giving away a free bound photo book --20 pages, 8x11, custom cover. I've never printed with them before, so I don't know about the quality, but it's FREE ($29.99 value), so there's bound to be something cute everyone can do with it. Pass it along to your friends too, but hurry -- it's a quick deal. You have to put the deal into your account by Friday night and order the book by Sunday night. That's the catch. But hey, if you can finagle it, it could be one gift down for Christmas! Last year, I made (free) Shutterfly books for my boys telling them about when they were born. They love them.
Just go to
Snapfish and login or create a new account. If that link doesn't take you right to the Oprah offer, go to the homepage and click on the circle for Oprah viewers.
Also, on the same subject, have you heard of
Artscow.com? I guess it's a new photo site. Again, no clue about the quality, but they have some free and cheap stuff too, totally worth trying. If you sign up, you get 1200 free prints (600 4x6 and 600 5x7's) and also you can get a 20 page photo book (8x8) for only $6.99 w/ free shipping.
Hopefully the quality is good, or at least good enough! As far as mail order photo stuff, I've only tried Shutterfly and Winkflash. Shutterfly is pretty good, Winkflash, not so much. I guess it's hit and miss.
3 comments:
I've always used snapfish and am very happy with their quality and prices. But count me in on this free deal. Thanks, Lisa!!
I've only ever used Shutterfly for photo books and prints ... and then also Target for prints (love that you can order them right through Flickr!) but I've had great quality from both. Also, do some research on ArtsCow before ordering through them .... I remember when they first came out (a few months ago) there was some really sketchy things going on with them ... now most of the stuff I read has to do with slooooow shipping (comes from Hong Kong!) and iffy color quality ... I haven't tried them first hand yet, though.
Oh! I love free things!! I'm definitely going to order one.
Post a Comment