The Achievement Days girls in our ward (church) gave us a "heart attack" last night. Thanks girls! We loved it. What a fun surprise. The boys thought this was crazy cool and exciting!
I have to say that I am incredibly grateful for this new ward. Everyone has been so wonderful to us. There are so many great people, and I can't wait to get to know more of them better.
















6 comments:
It was such fun! And the girls were giggly thrilled that they were able to get ALL their hearts on without getting "busted". They'll be excited to see this picture!
That's so cute! What a great ward you have!
Carden was one of the girls that did your house, and can I tell you how much anticipation there was building up to the event, and how thrilled she was with the result?!! Thanks for enjoying it, she will love to hear that it was appreciated.
I sure enjoyed getting to know you a little more at the GAM's night. I am a blog stacker and found yours! I just have to say you have a gorgeous blog and you have great photography skills. You pictures are just breath taking! You'll have to share your knowledge sometime. Have a great Thanksgiving.
I love heart attacks. Remember all the ways people used to ask each other to dances? Those were so fun! We should do a separate post on all the ways we were asked or did ask throughout high school and college. And then such a cute way for it to live on through the little ones. Looks like your boys just loved it. Fun!
OMG I love it so cute!!!!
Post a Comment