We had a great lesson on gratitude at church on Sunday that I wish I would have been able to hear more of, but for some reason my little non-fussy baby likes to fuss at church... With Thanksgiving approaching, it's always a good time to take stock and recommit to having more gratitude in your heart. Some other blogger girls have been blogging each day about what they are grateful for, and even though I'm late to jump on the idea, I figure I have three weeks up until Thanksgiving, and I'm going to *try* to post each day about one thing. So that should be 21 up until the night before Thanksgiving. I might have a couple of catchup days, but we'll see how I do.
.....
Today I feel grateful for our country and the freedoms we have. I'm grateful that we are a democracy where each one of us can cast our vote for who will lead us, and as imperfect as the system may be, we are blessed to have that privilege. I've never been one who really follows politics, because it all just frustrates me to no end. However, I was inspired by the energizing of the population to get out and make their votes count this year. I am optimistic, and so grateful for a Heavenly Father who is always looking out for us. We are so blessed.















2 comments:
Okay, your sticker picture is much better than mine. Stinker.
Lisa, I love your blog! I adore all the pictures of Jonathon and all that you write about him (I feel the same way about Susie Q). Babies sure are magic. Great sticker picture, too. :)
Post a Comment