
I know this is an old picture, but it's way cute!
I'm sitting here tonight all alone, because my Honeybunch is with the Scouts on a campout. Since I'm missing his company, I'm going to post about how grateful I am for this guy. He's a great husband and best friend to me. He tries so hard to be understanding, even when I'm ridiculous. He's very patient with me and all of my.. um, shortcomings. He's an amazing daddy to our little ones. They love him so much. Christopher prefers Daddy when he has the choice. He teaches them so much, and has slightly more patience than I do when they are being little pills. And he loves every minute of being their dad. He is always so excited to introduce them to new things, and he is always so concerned with their development and what the future holds for them. He's a wonderful example to me, he helps me want to be better. He is such a hard worker, when he does work (haha). He spoils me by providing so well for our family so I can stay home with the kids and buy them toys. =) He is amazingly talented and so incredibly smart. I mean, like genius. And I'm not just saying that because I married him. I love to watch him get into his new ideas or get excited about something new that he's learned. I learn so much from him, he's even gotten me interested in history and politics, two things that I never had much interest in. He's such a fun guy, always up for an adventure. And, he's way cute. Not to mention how he still thinks I'm cute, even unshowered and covered in baby puke. I sure love him. I'm so grateful that he's mine forever.

0 comments:
Post a Comment