Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More gratitude give me...

I'm a few days behind on my gratefuls, I know! So here are a few quickies to make up for it:


I'm grateful for my friends. Especially when they take the time to leave a quick comment or shoot an email. That always makes my day.

I'm grateful for my camera and for a love of photography. It's a blessing to me to be able to capture all the cuteness around me :)

I'm grateful for music and the power it has. I'm amazed by the way it can energize, transport to another time, unite, rejuvenate, comfort, soothe, mend a heart.... Ahh... music.

2 comments:

danakat said...

I'm commenting...am I making your day? :)

Your pictures are beautiful! They will be a blessing to your children and their children as well.

pitbull said...

I'm commenting, although I don't know if it will "make your day" or not.... Just wanted to tell you how much I love your blogs...and especially your "grateful" ones this month. We have so much to be thankful for - especially family. Don't we have the best family?