On October 26th, Jonathan finally had his "baby blessing" as we do in our church, where the father or another priesthood holder formally gives the baby his/her name to be recorded onto the records of church membership, and a personal blessing for their life. Usually it is done within the first month or two, but because of my various sickies- it was postponed a couple of times. Earlier last month, Jeanne and Steve and family (Dave's sister) decided to move back to AL from WY, so at that point, we thought we'd go ahead and wait a bit longer so they could be there too. Dave's grandparents came as well, and we were able to have the whole family together, which was really neat. I don't know that we've had that since the boys (Ben and Caleb) were blessed. The men were all able to join in the circle for the blessing.
Dave gave a beautiful blessing, as usual. It's such a neat thing to watch him bless our boys. I love him, he's such a great daddy!
We are so happy and grateful to have Jonathan in our lives. He is such a little joy! Seriously, his little smile and laugh are contagious. He makes everyone feel happy. He's so easy going, rarely fussy. I love this baby!



















4 comments:
Yay for baby blessings!! I'm telling you Lisa, well you already know, he's a heart breaker! All of your boys are for that matter. Man, I SO WISH I could have seen you all while I was out there. One of these days though...
Gosh, your pictures are just SO amazing! He's such a doll! (all the boys are!)
Such cute pictures! I've got to find out what kind of camera you have. Love the family picture.
Lisa, I absolutely love your posts! I don't hear much from our Alabama family, so the pictures were so welcomed! Isn't it great to have so many cousins around for your boys to get to know and play with? You're so lucky. Please give everyone my love.... auntie
Post a Comment