It seems to me that it's the times when I'm not feeling so great that I'm grateful for relative good health, both mine and my family's. Ben was sick this weekend and I've been feeling pretty yuck all day. But tomorrow I'm sure I'll feel fine, and I'll probably forget how grateful I should be for that. I really am grateful that our family is, for the most part, healthy and that we have no major issues. I probably should show that gratitude more, by taking care of our health better.















2 comments:
I agree. It's easy to take the simplest things for granted. I love that picture of you and your husband. :)
I'm glad you're healthy now too, 'cause now we get to be fun friends and our boys get to be rowdy together.
But sorry you and little guy are feeling yucky right now. Hope tomorrow is better!
Call me if you need anything.
For real.
Post a Comment