A week ago, Jon woke up with a tooth- FINALLY. I swear he had been working on that thing for months and I worried that it would never break through. But it did, and he seemed much happier. Then on Monday (three days later) he got the other bottom tooth. Poor little dude- no wonder it hurt him so much. But now he is doing much better, and he is so cute with those little pearlies in his smile!















4 comments:
WoW! they popped up quickly once they finally broke through! they are so cute! I don't think you could ever 'see' my kids teeth that soon after they broke through!
Okay, some seriously cute teeth here. I am glad for the reminder. I was trying to remember when to be on the teeth lookout with Susie.
I am so sorry about the recent health concern. You really have had a time of it lately. I hope your recovery is fast. I'm thinking about you.
Yay! So happy for him to be getting his teeth. And happy for you that he's feeling happier. :) He's such a doll!!! I know I say it all the time but he really is. All of your boys are. :) Love ya!!!!
PS...you forgot to add me to your "old and dear"...I think I fit that category to a T...lol! :)
The photo of you and your sweetheart in your header is ADORABLE!!
Post a Comment