So you might remember the Children's Museum that we went to before Christmas. Well, we all headed back there last weekend, this time with Rachel and family too. It was a fun time. The kids had a blast again. They couldn't get enough.
I went through to pick my favorite pictures from the day and ended up with like 35 sooo... I will tell you about a couple faves of each boy then leave you with a little slide show of the rest!
Jon loved just watching everything. He was in the stroller a lot just watching the kids and grabbing at things. We pulled off his tray and pushed him up to this table and he loved playing there. He also loved playing on the floor with the bigger wooden cars and being carried around to see more stuff. He was happy as a clam the whole day!
They had all these dressup wings. The boys loved Jon the butterfly!
Chris, Chris. He loves to dress up and they had engineer overalls and hats. His favorite part was the train you could play on, so he wore this stuff for quite a while, just playing... even though he was almost tripping over his pants, he didn't care. Here he is playing the xylophone on the front of the train and singing "Country Woads" :)
And inside the train. I knocked on the little window and got a big smile and a smush up against the glass. I love this picture!
Ben loved the train "station" ticket booth. He sat in there for quite a while yelling "tickets!" Then I helped him write ont the chalkboard. I actually just told him the letters and he wrote them. He needed a little help with the K and the 7 (and the $) but he was very proud of himself after! Incidentally, the $7 price is what he kept saying when they played in the market part. He would say- "this apple, seven dollars... this potato? seven dollars." Some things were other amounts, but $7 seemed to be his favorite.

He and Caleb played with clay for quite a while, making all kinds of things. Not a surprise- this kid will play with playdoh all day if you let him. I do want to get some other kinds of clay for them to try though!

(You can watch the slideshow change or click the thumbnails)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment