I made an attempt to get a new picture of the boys last week. I have this 24x36 frame (for a 20x30 matted picture of the boys) over my mantle and it had a Christmas picture in it. So we had this beautiful 60 degree day and we went outside to give it a shot. We got ONE decent shot, which is what I usually end up with, so I'm okay with that. The outtakes from this one were too funny not to share!
So this was the winner, and is now hanging above the mantle and up in the blog header too...

But this was what I was dealing with in the other 87 shots... What are you yelling? And what is so interesting on your sleeve Chris?
Okay now suddenly the dead brown grass is soooo intriguing? (And for those not in Alabama, that is how grass looks here in the winter!)
I always get so frustrated doing this because heck if I can even get them all looking at the same time, much less smiling or giving me some kind of pleasant expression. I just pray that one shot will be okay to use, so my efforts weren't in vain! This is why I don't take them to anyone to have pictures done. It's not that I think I'm such a pro, even though I think I do okay... it's because I'm not going to pay someone for this... at least *I* can try again later if it doesn't work out!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment