Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Ethan

This little dude is the newest addition to Dave's family (Sam and Mariann's). He is still so new and tiny- it was so fun to take his pictures. Here are some of my favorites:










6 comments:

Lisha said...

Love 'em! My favorite is the first one! We are gonna have to get together and talk photography/SCRAPBOOKING.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Lisa, these pictures of baby Ethan are so cute! He is a handsome little guy and you capture him so well. As Randy would say, "you have mad skills, dawg!" (I hope you watch American Idol). I also love the picture of your grandma. Your header also looks fantastic and professional.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of your blog! And those are great pictures! I also love the signature at the bottom of each post! I made one for mine just never got around to putting it up!

Shannon said...

These are gorgeous Lisa!!!! You're so talented!!! Ok, sorry for not having chatted with you yet about photoshop, I'll get to it, I promise. Love ya!

danakat said...

Man, he is so cute!
And these are amazing!

The Hollingshead Fam said...

Great pictures. I finally met Ethan and you captured him well. I need you to do pics of my girls sometime. I don't ever comment, but I love to read your stuff. :)
Rebekah