Sunday, February 15, 2009

Falling apart...

Seriously, I was the kid who never broke a bone or got stitches, rarely visited the doctor, had never stayed in a hospital.... I got my first and only (not counting surgery) stitches (3) when I was 18 and cut my finger with a big knife at work.


Then came 2004, three weeks before our wedding- Appendicitis.

At the end of 2006, they took my gall bladder too. 

Last September, Viral Meningitis put me in the hospital for a week. 

And finally, last week, hernia repair surgery?

Am I falling apart or is it just me? I have scars all over my middle, I'm lactose intolerant, and I'm getting tons of gray hairs! Further proof of my old age, I just wrote a blog post about my ailments.

I guess I'm still young enough that my complaining is on a blog ;)

My thigh-highs... anti-embolism stockings... Cute right?

1 comments:

Mike and Carrie said...

I'm sorry you're falling apart. I hope everyone else is okay. We missed Chris in nursery.