Friday, February 6, 2009

Lucky numba seven

I usually just ignore tags, but just for you Dana, I will do this one.
And lest you think I cheated... I did look in a few places as you know (I have photos all over, such is my life) and all of them were just really lame- pictures of things I was sending someone, or something equally boring or out of focus. But then I realized that right now there are over 7 photo folders on my desktop just waiting to be filed away, so here is the 7th picture in the 7th folder. It's true :)


This is my grandma- and a little logo doodad that I whipped up for the photo on our family Facebook group. I just have to say that I didn't get the whole attraction of sites like Facebook. I mean, I cannot STAND MySpace. Barf. But Facebook has been amazing. I've gotten back in touch with some dear friends back home and have been able to see/hear more from friends and family all over, since we are all so busy- it's not like we are calling each other and catching up on what's going on in our lives. I think the best thing for me has been that my extended (Hawaiian) family on my mom's side all caught the bug a little while ago, and it's been really fun to have everyone on there. I started a group for the family. It's just fun to *see* everyone there and be able to send a quick hello or I love you or share pictures or thoughts. 

So this is my beautiful Hawaiian grandma, Wanda- for our FB group, Wanda's Ohana :)

0 comments: