Dave's sister Rachel had her baby girl today and we had fun going over to the hospital to visit for a few minutes. She's beautiful. As of the time we visited, she didn't have a name yet.
It's crazy to think that we're just three weeks (or less) away from having one of these of our own!!! The boys loved seeing the baby; it was so exciting for them to see what our baby girl will be like!
Congrats to Rachel and Jeremy!
















3 comments:
It seems as though the Izatts are taking over the world....or at least forming their own stake, perhaps? Can't wait to see another little Izatt pictured here soon. Let us know. Love you all, auntie
PS. How did they do that hat? It's just darling...
So that's the Izatt girl who was born. Haha! It was very funny that they announced it was you. I was so close to bringing you dinner, until I heard the truth. I guess I should have brought it anyway, that would have been the nice thing to do. I'm glad your girl is still in there since school hasn't started quite yet.
Post a Comment