Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Jon!

Our littlest dude is 2 today! It's hard to believe. As big as he acts, he's still my baby, even though I know that's going to change when the new baby comes. I had a hard time choosing a few pictures from the last two years, he's so cute!




































This boy is something else. He is so affectionate, he loves giving hugs and kisses. He is my little buddy, usually following me around. If I eat breakfast later than they do, he has to join me at the table to share mine. When he screams or does something mean, I give him a frown and he immediately gets this sorry face and says "Sowwy Mommy" and gives me a hug. It's too cute. He's still pretty attached, he has a hard time with strangers in some situations. He screamed the minute the doctor came in for his checkup today and usually cries if the grocery bagger pushes our cart out to the car. Other times he goes right up to people and says hi to them. He's funny.

He LOVES when Daddy comes home and hates to say good-bye to him in the mornings. Every morning he asks if he has to go to work. He also loves his big brothers, he follows them around and wants to play whatever they're playing. He's excited for the baby. I don't know how much he really understands about the baby actually living here, but he loves to talk about babies and look at all the babies' stuff.

He's my little chatterbox. He has all kinds of things to say. Especially when we're in the car, he likes to talk to us about everything he sees out the windows. He loves trains and airplanes. He's such a happy little guy, and has the most contagious smile. People always just melt when he flashes those little dimples, he's my little heartbreaker. 

We love this boy! Happy Birthday Jon!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

That boy is seriously such a cutie. I love his dimples! Happy Birthday little man Jon!

Jenni said...

Smiles is 2! Where has time gone!?!?! Such a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Jon!

Terri said...

He is so freakin cute!!! Happy Birthday Jon!!

Bianca said...

I love his big 'ol smile in almost every picture! Happy Birthday!!

Natalie said...

He is too cute! Happy Birthday to Jon! Hope he had a great day.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Yes, he is adorable! Happy birthday, Big Boy Jon!