Since I found out we were having a girl, I've finally started feeling that nesting urge kick in. I feel like I have a lot of time left, but I know these last months over the summer are going to fly faster than I want them to, trying to get things done around the house, enjoy the summertime, and get Ben ready to go to school (while getting bigger and more tired!)
I've started doing some shopping (of course) for some cute little clothes, picking out bedding and deciding how to redecorate the nursery. I got this cute little kid sized coat rack this week from a friend's (blog) garage sale (isn't it adorable) and have started going through the bins of blankets and clothes to pull out the neutral stuff that we'll be able to use, so I know what is left to get. So fun already!
















7 comments:
I think the nesting stage was always my fave. I always loved getting things ready for baby to come home. I even had the carseat ready to go to the hospital. LOVE the dress!! So cute!!
Look at all the blogging you are doing. :) It's fun to see all the preparations for baby. Happy Nesting!
Cute Lisa!! And you're right, that blue is very pretty :) I'll be excited to see it all put together!
LOVE the dress and that coat rack is adorable! Can't wait to see all of it come together.
Oh how much fun you are going to have with this little girl...enjoy every minute!!
Nesting is wonderful! I love that dress. I am really excited for you.
Nesting is fun. Savannah was talking to me on the phone and said she could tell I was in that phase as well. Planning the nursery. Picking out clothes. I have about 20 hair flowers already. If you like them you can find the headband really inexpensive at wholesalegirls.com instead of paying 10-15 dollars each for the headband with the flower. I'm so excited for you having your first little girl! You've got the adorable boys down pat. Have fun!
Post a Comment