Even though Spring seems to have come and gone in a week around these parts, we did enjoy the beautiful blossoms on our trees while they lasted. I took these new pictures of the boys in their new Easter duds outside in our yard. Of course, that means it's the perfect time to get rid of the winter/snow blog header and freshen things up a bit!
(I did actually post as well as changing the look, there are two new posts below if you missed them!)
















6 comments:
Loooooove the new spring look. The boys in their Easter duds are precious! I really like the tree.
You have THE best blog designs. Such talent you have. Love the new look and the updates. I sure hope spring is here to stay. It's been fun seeing you.
So creative!!
Such cute pictures of your boys! And I love your blog design. The fire station field trip looks like it was so much fun. I'll have to look into that. Noah would LOVE it!
Oh, so cute! Love your new look and reading your most recent updates. Hugs!
I love love your new blog look, you are so good!!
Post a Comment