Yay for Jon! You can high five Grace next time you see her....yay for big beds!
Way to go Jon! Griffen is in a big boy bed now too! :) I keep telling Charles that he is growing too fast... he is supposed to stay our baby longer. ha ha
Great job Jon! I can't believe all these lil bumkins are making the move to big boy/girl beds already!
Way to go! We are going to try Susie in one next month, so this is encouraging!
Such a cute little wake-up face!
Yay!!! Glad he did so well. Hope it continues. :) How adorable is he even with a little bed head? So cute.
How did I miss this? He is so stinkin' cute! Yay for Jon!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
7 comments:
Yay for Jon! You can high five Grace next time you see her....yay for big beds!
Way to go Jon! Griffen is in a big boy bed now too! :) I keep telling Charles that he is growing too fast... he is supposed to stay our baby longer. ha ha
Great job Jon! I can't believe all these lil bumkins are making the move to big boy/girl beds already!
Way to go! We are going to try Susie in one next month, so this is encouraging!
Such a cute little wake-up face!
Yay!!! Glad he did so well. Hope it continues. :) How adorable is he even with a little bed head? So cute.
How did I miss this? He is so stinkin' cute! Yay for Jon!
Post a Comment