Sooo.....your getting yourself a girl!? That is freaking awesome! I am so excited for you guys! It is going to be so much fun! The boys are going to be so excited. When exactly is your due date? Love your blog! You should check out mine....oh wait....its been over a year since I have done anything with it! Maybe with a super talented friend's help, I can get her up and going again! I just have a few questions for you about it, Ill ask you later. Take care of yourself! Your family is gorgeous! I just want to squeeze those boys! I know you love your boys like crazy, but shopping for girl stuff and dressing them all up is so much more fun! Be prepared though, girls are way more high maintenance! If you lived closer I could give you a ton of super cute clothes! I am giving away all my baby clothes. I wonder how much it would cost to ship a little bit at a time. I have some way cute clothes. I would love to give them to you, if you want and if we can figure out a way to do it!
Congratulations!! Maybe there is hope for me after all:) You are going to have so much fun shopping for a little girl. And how great that she will have three big brothers to look after her!
15 comments:
You'll have to rename your post "you, me, these three and that one!"
Congratulations!!
Sooo.....your getting yourself a girl!? That is freaking awesome! I am so excited for you guys! It is going to be so much fun! The boys are going to be so excited. When exactly is your due date? Love your blog! You should check out mine....oh wait....its been over a year since I have done anything with it! Maybe with a super talented friend's help, I can get her up and going again! I just have a few questions for you about it, Ill ask you later. Take care of yourself! Your family is gorgeous! I just want to squeeze those boys! I know you love your boys like crazy, but shopping for girl stuff and dressing them all up is so much more fun! Be prepared though, girls are way more high maintenance! If you lived closer I could give you a ton of super cute clothes! I am giving away all my baby clothes. I wonder how much it would cost to ship a little bit at a time. I have some way cute clothes. I would love to give them to you, if you want and if we can figure out a way to do it!
I left a comment like you asked! Its a big un'!
Congratulations!! Maybe there is hope for me after all:) You are going to have so much fun shopping for a little girl. And how great that she will have three big brothers to look after her!
See how it shows my name? I dont know how to change that......
PINK PINK PINK...YAY FOR PINK!!!
...oh and have you thought about names? Do share!
How exciting! I'm totally happy for you! What I wouldn't give to have another girl. Girls are so much fun!
SO excited for you! Pink is so fun, so is purple, yellow, peach....
YAY ya ya ya yay!!! Oh, she will be such a little princess!!
YAY, I am so excited for y'all! Boys are fun, but girls add a different fun glittered with PINK! :)
hip hip horray!!! I am sooooo excited for you.
VERY exciting!! Congrats!
Fabulous news!!! Congratulations!!!
I can't tell a thing on that ultrasound picture but I am so excited for you and I can't wait to see her in that precious white dress we found. :)
Yay!!!! It makes my day to find out you are having a girl!!! Yippeee!!
Post a Comment