Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's raining, it's pouring....

Sunday was a wet day, with the rain coming in bursts. It would POUR down and then just stop for a few minutes, over and over. The boys just got new rain boots (fire engines!) last week and were excited to try them out. They ran around with their umbrellas (sometimes over their heads) and got soaking wet.



They found the puddles in the lawn right away and had a great time jumping and splashing.






I put Jon down by me and he immediately did the "Mowgli crawl" across the sidewalk and sat right back into a wet bottom... Poor guy didn't get any wetter than that. Mean ol' mom (didn't really want to get wet).

And lookie here... I haven't done much (ANY) scrapbooking lately, but I thought I might try a page with these pictures. I found a super cute kit and one of the example pages was so cute that I had to make something like that. And I did!

(Click to enlarge)

6 comments:

danakat said...

That sure is some wet fun!
Maybe I should be a good mommy and get my son some rain boots and an umbrella so he can run and splash in the rain too...
Naaaahhhhhh...

lol

Loving the SpongeBob umbrella, though. That would be a fave around here. And of course, your scrap page is AMAZINGLY cute!!

Keli said...

That is super cute!!!

Shannon said...

OH man! These pictures make me want to frolik (sp?) in the rain with those cute little lads. What fun!

pitbull said...

Darling pictures - great scrapbook page - and what fun!!!

shari said...

I'm lovin the pictures. Did you take the pictures first or did you get the kit and then take the pictures? Scrapbooking seems to make people enjoy the simple moments just a little more. So Cute!

Wendyrful said...

Fun, Fun!!! What cute kids you have, and what an adorable scrapbook page!