Here are some favorite pictures from our summer so far....
One of my attempts for a shot of all three...

Love the backlighting on this one...

Enjoying their crazy pool...

Jon just hung out watching them from a far the day we set the little pool up. I assumed he wanted nothing to do with it, until I took him over there and he LOVED it.

These boys and their STICKS... everywhere we go, especially this one...

Getting me with the "shooter"....
Just cute. Had to share...

Sleepy guy. This is one of the few sleeping shots (and only one in his crib I think) that I have of him since he was a newborn. I'm always afraid to take sleeping shots- who wants to wake up a peacefully sleeping baby??

I need to post more, it takes way too long to play catchup! (Story of my life!)
1 comments:
This is so fun to see, your pics of the boys are ADORABLE! Can't wait to see the pics of the big combined party. You are a seriously fun MOM!
Post a Comment