Over the weekend, I asked Dave to get a shot of me and the boys since there are never any pictures of me anywhere we go.... and this is what I got:

Not perfect, but I'll take it. This is my life... and I wouldn't trade it for anything! How I love these little dudes. I'm so blessed to be entrusted with them.
And to my own Mommy... I love you! Thank you for everything you've taught me. Words cannot express...

















8 comments:
Oh the joys of picture taking. It is pretty cute though. I love that is shows what life is like. I am loving the new look. So fun! Have a great week.
I love the new blog look. What a fun picture of the boys and their awesome mom!
I like your new blog look. Is that a picture of you with your siblings? I love the picture of you with your kids. I hope you had a happy Mother's Day.
I love the picture of you and your boys, candid moments are always the best! I'm always impressed at your scrapping, designing, blog skills!
I love that picture of you and the boys - so cute! Hope you had a GREAT mothers day. Love the new blog layout!
Nice pictures! I think the one with you in it tells a story.
I LOVE the new blog header! You always have great ones up!
Cute, Cute! Cute Pic's! Cute kids! Cute blog design! Cute mom! happy mothers day!
I LOVE it! It is so you!
And I adore the picture of you and your little men. Especially their way cute outfits!
So...you wanna get together or have you written me off completely?
Post a Comment