Monday, May 25, 2009

Sprinkler time!

I picked up a new crazy sprinkler for the kids a couple of weeks ago and when we had a nice day they tried it out. Jon was not a fan of the water spraying on him, but liked to crawl around near it and was happy to be outside half naked ;)



The boys were hesitant at first. The sprinkler is a long hose with little hoses that spray every which way. After a few minutes they really got into it.



Jon is so funny. I put him on the grass, but then he wants to be on the sidewalk for some reason. He does the "Mowgli crawl" along the walkway.... silly baby.



"Hold Jon, let me take a picture...."



And Chris ... the one who will never look when I ask him to smile for me. He'll smile and say cheese, just usually not in my direction. I was going to put my camera away and he told me to wait and "take my picture!"

5 comments:

Terri said...

OMG all those pics are so cute!! You really do have 3 gorgeous kids!

danakat said...

Oh we are so coming over to play!
Car has the same suit as Ben. How cute!
And how I love that littlest guy you have. I need to smoosh him soon.

Shannon said...

Love it!! Bless those sprinklers. Love the pictures!

Natalie said...

I am so excited that you decided to play catch up, I love seeing all of these very fun pictures! Your boys are adorable and Chris was so perfect for the camera!

pitbull said...

Love the pix of Ben with the grass in his mouth. Darling pictures. That is a fun sprinkler - Mason has one also, but doesn't have a brother to play with ... yet!