We went to Sci-Quest with some of the family on Saturday, and it was fun time. We'd never been, so it was fun to try somewhere new. They were having an open house so admission was free. The kids loved all of the hands on stuff there was to do.
These mirrors were so funny. I was cracking up at the way Ben and Chris looked. I don't usually find those mirrors so hilarious, but this was seriously awesome. Especially Chris. He looked like a cute little big headed baby. I wish I could have caught it on film...
There were lots of fun things to do. Of course they loved all of music related stuff, like this big plastic instruments:
There was this "grossology" exhibit with a bunch of crazy body stuff. This was a climbing wall of zits and scars and stuff... nice.
Chris liked pushing all of the buttons on this funny guy to hear the stomach growl, the heart beat, etc.
Lots of climbing and running around and having to keep up!
They thought fog thing was pretty cool...
Chris went to town on these xylophones and Jon was boppin' away in his stroller to Chris' tunes!

Trying to escape the stroller...
But mostly content to watch all the happenings. Too bad he's not quite big enough to do very much!















3 comments:
Ugh. Sci-Quest. (shudder)
But I'm sure that's only my reaction after 200 bday parties and 38 field trips.
Your boys look like that had great fun! Maybe I'll be ready to go back one day after all.
I have always heard good things about Sci-quest and have always meant to go. Thanks for the great idea for the summer vacation! You definitely have a SUPER cute baby!
"eeuuuuuuwwwwww" on clmbing on the zits. Cute pictures, as always. Mason wants to have a "pink science" birthday party in August. Maybe this will give Erin and Marc some ideas....what the heck is a pink science party?
Post a Comment