Thursday, January 1, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...

On Christmas Eve, we had the family over (minus Jeanne+family) for dinner and some entertainment:
Ben decided to give us a little Christmas concert. It was so cute. I didn't really get pictures that night, but it was yum. We had some Hawaiian food which was good for my homesickness, and lots of good conversation and fun.

The kids all made cookies together, and after everyone left and pj's were donned, we set out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer (sidenote: the carrot thing is a new tradition, only because they had the most adorable cookie and carrot plates at Target). 

I told Chris to carry the carrot plate (least likely to tip and spill) to the fireplace and put it down right here by this Santa. When he did, he said "Hee go Santa".  hehe... so so cute this kid.


All set!!


I took a minute that night to snap a few pics once everything was finally in place, even though it was freaking late (early?) and I was about dead. I sure do love me a glowy Christmas house.



Ahhhh. Christmas is my favorite.

3 comments:

Christi said...

Love how you decorated your house for Christmas. It's cute!

Wendyrful said...

I like those trees by your couch! How fun and festive!! YOu've done a great job decorating your house! I love that wall with pic's and the little shelves and the words... what do they say?

Mrs. Misses said...

These pictures look like they're from a magazine. Excellent. Looks magical!