Jon is 6 months (+week or so) now. He has gotten so big and I finally got around to taking some new pictures. I've been taking one each month with his sock monkey to show how much he's grown, but this month it has been so gray and dreary that I haven't had as much good light. Add the fact that he and I have both had colds, and there ya have it. Better late than never though!
This week he has been a little miserable. Now that his cold is about gone, he seems to be in a lot of teething pain. It seems like he's been teething for oh, two months now? But it's gotten worse, so hopefully that means the end is in sight. He's doing great sitting up and rolling around to get what he wants. He's been trying so hard to scoot (army crawl) but he's not quite there. We started him on cereal. I have a few bad pictures from those first attempts, but he wasn't really happy about it because he was sick. So I'm going to try again in the next day or two.
So without further ado-
I never got around to posting last month's sock monkey, so here are months five:
and six:
And because I gave him a bath and decided it was time for pictures... I have a few more besides the monkey shot. I couldn't decide which ones I liked the best, so here are "a few" of my favorites. I didn't get many good smiles, but I got a lot of funny faces he's been making lately trying to get those teeth in...


























5 comments:
I absolutely do!
And I need to see those dimples aimed at me. That just makes me happy. :)
LOVE your pictures. Now I'm even more excited for Tuesday! :)
OH, Yes, I do! He is just so cute! You did a great job taking the pictures, too.
YES!!! I want to just eat him up! I love how you captured his personality in those pics - adorable!
Yes I do want to kiss him and squish him...I wish I could just reach out and kiss those perfect little cheeks!! He's sooooo beautiful, Sissy!
He is just totally squishable!!! I LOVE those funny face pic's with the puckered up mouth... too cute!and the pic's of Ben! wow! great eyes! Awesome pic's! my kids wanted to know where pic's of Chris were at?
Post a Comment