This is a new favorite :) This is a picture from bedtime tonight. I found new jammies for them in all three sizes. They LOVED them. Even Jon, he was sitting there trying to look behind him to see what was there (they have capes!)
Okay, CUTIE!!! I need you to teach me some digital scrapbooking tricks. Seriously. And our boys need to play, so that means we need to get together, right?!!
That is a seriously precious header!!! My youngest just got his superman jammies out last night and was sad that he couldn't fly!
I have been getting several digital scrapbooking things for free and trying them out, but there are still so many things to learn! :) I love it though!
Cute, cute header....except is should read "Being a brother is better than being a Super Hero, Unless you have a Super Hero Cape that Erin made". OK, so that's a blatant plug for Erin's capes.... Love the picture, though.
6 comments:
BEYOND precious! It is perfect.
Lil man needs a pair of those jammies. He runs around yelling: "I'm a supa hewo!" as it is.
Thanks again for everything! I'm excited to continue my "classes".
Okay, CUTIE!!! I need you to teach me some digital scrapbooking tricks. Seriously. And our boys need to play, so that means we need to get together, right?!!
That is a seriously precious header!!! My youngest just got his superman jammies out last night and was sad that he couldn't fly!
I have been getting several digital scrapbooking things for free and trying them out, but there are still so many things to learn! :) I love it though!
So fantastic. You have mad skills!
Cute as always! Wish you lived in Utah and you could help me out and I could learn your tricks. It would be so much easier.
Cute, cute header....except is should read "Being a brother is better than being a Super Hero, Unless you have a Super Hero Cape that Erin made". OK, so that's a blatant plug for Erin's capes....
Love the picture, though.
Post a Comment