Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Sunbeam

Ben started Sunbeams today (the class at church for 3 year olds). They move up a class at the beginning of the year. We had a blessing to go to the first week of January, then it was Stake Conference, so this was his first time. He LOVED it. Chris also moved up to the "big boy" nursery class. Our ward has an older nursery for all the kids who will be turning 3 during that year. He usually has a hard time going to nursery- mostly because it's an hour past naptime almost by the time he gets there. But this year, we go in the morning- his happy time of day. While getting ready this morning, we psyched him up for the big boy nursery - Ben told him all about what they do and how fun it was, and he went, NO PROBLEMS. (Me: Have fun in big boy nursery! Him: Okay.) We usually have to leave him crying and hope for the best. It was wonderful.

So, Ben got his turn in front of the camera this afternoon. I haven't taken enough pictures in the last while... I love how these came out. He's getting so grown up. What a kid.

Can't decide if I like the color or b/w version of this one the best. But they are equally cute, so I'll share both :)




6 comments:

zionmommy said...

Awww...what a cutie pie! He has the prettiest eyes, he's so cute! I miss you guys so much!!

danakat said...

That is one gorgeous creature! And your pictures are A.MAY.ZING!
I can't wait for you to do THAT to my lil man. Yay. :) Happy day with my friend.

Can't wait to see Chris and Jon's pictures. Hurry up, will ya?

pitbull said...

Love the pictures. My, he's so grown up! Can't wait to see and read about the other boys.

Shannon said...

What a heart-breaker!! Lisa, this pictures are gorgeous! I personally love the color one on top. I love how his eyes pop, and you get that nice color contrast from the wall & his shirt. You are amazing at natural light! Love them!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

Great pictures Lisa. I like the color one better- his eyes stand out more.

Shaunte' said...

Your blog is darling.Your pics are awesome. I am glad we've got some blogger here in Alabama.