Monday, September 17, 2007

Close!

The last two nights, the "story" Ben has picked for bedtime is this little "Wiggles Numbers" board book. Not really a story, but hey- we sit and count all of the stuff, and he is getting pretty good at counting things as he points. Half the time, of course- he misses one or counts something twice, so I have him try again. But he won't let me help point or count anymore, except last night he had me count the bones on the page, so I did and he said "Close, try again!"

A little while ago, I said- okay, I need to clean up and YOU need to take a nap, and he said- no I need to clean up! Mommy- you go take a nap!

I wish!

1 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

Loving it! I WISH Cam would let me take a nap and go do something without worrying that he will break something, hurt himself or run away...