Chris has started recently saying "hi" to us, and it is the cutest little hi you ever heard. This morning he was being so cute- I'd say hi and he'd say it back with a big smile...

I had these little containers of a mix of little snacks all packed up for church Sunday, but Dave was sick and we didn't go... so they had them for snacks today. I usually just let them have snacks in the family room because not any easier to clean up the mess on the table- it's all the same. So, Chris plopped down at the edge of the kitchen floor and went to town on his- then, as usual he decided he needed to dump it all out and finish eating it off of himself. Niiiice. Ben also dumped his (on the couch) to try to get all the Big Bird crackers from amongst the blah Cheerios, but it wasn't as cute as Chris sitting there with his all over him....















1 comments:
All the pictures and stories are sooo cute. Miss you all!!!
Love Keli
Post a Comment