I haven't done any scrapbooking lately, but I did this one for a cool contest that a digital scrapbooking designer was having. Turns out she didn't get many submissions and totally changed the whole thing... so now it's a different challenge so I'd have to do a new page for it. Ah well, the page came out pretty cute anyway... :)
Oh, and I bought their Halloween costumes too. I always procrastinate and miss the good selection on everything, so I'm trying to do better. Can't post pics yet (you hafta wait til Halloween!) but they are so cute, and they tried them on last night and LOVED them. Ben didn't want to take his off. They danced around to the Wiggles until it was jammie time. My first idea was for us all to be the Wiggles for Halloween (whenever Ben has a "Wiggles colored" shirt on, he says "I'm Anthony" (or whoever's color he is wearing) and is all excited about it. But when I saw the cute costumes, I decided I really don't want to be part of the dressing up anyway ;)
















3 comments:
very cute page!!! Love Keli
love the page! I'll have to find out where you get all your cute scrapbooking stuff.
Hello?? We should be scrapbooking buddies!!! How did you get your pages to scroll like that? You were always so skilled in this artsy area. I will have to share some of mine and you can give me some ideas.
Post a Comment