I hoped to keep this blog a little more up-to-date... just as much for me (helps me to remember dates and stories, etc. for scrapbooking and stuff) as for the 3 other people that read it (hi mom).
So here's a recap - some favorite pics and stuff from the last month or so....
Trying on the Halloween costumes. I actually did something early for a change. I was at Target and saw the cute costumes, and rather than missing out on the right sizes like last year, I snapped them up. We tried them on and they loved wearing them. They were watching Wiggles and dancing to "Do the Monkey"...
This was cute, they love to play piano with Daddy. Chris was really getting into it this day, he loved it. He just looked so cute.
A little picnic at the river. They love to eat outside, this time they did pretty good actually eating, even though for Ben it means eating as he runs. We've had summer weather up until just the last couple of weeks, and it's still a little sporadic, we'll have warm days and cool ones, but the mornings and nights are pretty cold now.

This was the next day- we noticed across the river from our normal spot that it looked like there was a beach, so we set out the next evening with another picnic in search of the beach. We ate on the grass up above the riverfront....



and found the beach! Sand and everything. It was pretty cool. Kind of dirty- not sure who keeps it up, but there was a lot of litter around- but it was fun. They loved the feel of the sand, and it was really pretty to watch the sun set over the river.




The hat. They had some hats on clearance when we were shopping and Ben picked the Diego one- so I got a Cars one for Chris. Well, Chris thinks the Diego hat is the best hat ever, he is always wearing it. This first time was funny- it's big on his head and he was just so cute with it...
We've been having nap issues... so I got this shirt for Ben to commemorate a lovely time of toddlerhood... it says "NAPS are the enemy" I love to buy the funny shirts when they are just "sooo them".
and not to forget Chris in one of his favorite spots in the backyard lately- sitting under the trees messing with all the nasty old peach pits... his shirt used to be Ben's- it's says "My Dad is the Man!" Totally was Ben at that age, and still- and totally Chris now too... they love their daddy.



















1 comments:
Yay! More posts from the Izatt's!! Looks like a fun time. I love the t-shirts.
Post a Comment