Ben LOVES "The Wiggles". It's on at some insane early time of the morning now, so we never actually see the show anymore, but every time we go to the library, we come home with a different Wiggles DVD that Ben could seriously watch all day long if I let him. Plus, we have several CD's of the music that they listen to on the playroom stereo-- again, all day long if I let him. They used to bug me, before I had a baby who adored them. Now I know all their songs.
I think these are our best find in a long time. Ben cannot get enough of his Wiggles Stamps that we just happened to find at this weird store today. They came in packs of one Wiggle and one friend of the Wiggles (with a little coloring book and 4 Wiggles crayons- cool fat ones with like 6 six sides that won't roll of the table!)- I almost just bought him one pack, but I'm so glad I got them all, he loooves them. He sits and names which character he's stamping with and what color it is, he just has so much fun. He's got inky hands now and we're trying to learn to keep the caps on when you're not stamping that one....
Ben's stamping pictures.... he likes to stamp and then leave the people all over the page like this:
Mommy's picture (I was just stamping them and coloring them in like the picture on the little coloring book) .. he loved it.
















0 comments:
Post a Comment