Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Little Princes

Our neice Jenny had her 3rd birthday today. She had a *princess party* this afternoon. The boys are the only boys they know really- that's always how it is when we go to playgroup, a bunch of girls! All the girls were coming dressed as princesses. So here are my princes:


I just love this picture, even though Ben is doing his "look anywhere but at mom" thing... I think because they are just standing there together like two little (sniff) BOYS! Chris is all big and walking and they are just growing up. It's so cute. I used a Chuck E Cheese crown for a template with some posterboard, fur, and pompoms from the dollar store along with some good ol' tinfoil! They actually liked wearing them!

When we got there, Ben saw all the girls and was saying "she a princess, she a princess and she a princess too!" He loved all of it- hey, (pink) cake is cake.

1 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

You are one of the most creative people ever. I mean seriously, everything you do is so amazingly creative and artsy. You have some serious skills, girl!