Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Awww, cuties!



I thought I'd give it a shot and do some portrait type photos- something I rarely attempt with these guys because they are just NOT cooperative when it comes to actually sitting for me. Ben is okay for about a minute, but Chris thinks it's a big fun game to get up and come towards me to grab my camera. And if we're outside trying to take one, fuggedaboudit! He's off like a racecar. Anyway, the last ones I took were at Valentine's, so I needed something new. I thought these turned out pretty darn cute! Just in time for fall, they kind of look like school pictures with the tan background, ha! (That's just my living room wall a few feet behind them)

And because I have three big frames over my mantle where I keep a photo of each of them with one of both in the middle frame... I had to attempt an updated group shot. This is the best I could get. I think it's the only one where they are both even looking.

0 comments: