This was Christopher's ensemble for the last bit of the night before jammie time....

Because THIS was the second t-shirt he SOAKED through with drooool today....
So after dinner, I just stuck a little bib on him so it would keep his skin from getting irritated- this one was absorbant... I think he's getting the molar on the opposite side now. Plus his nose is stuffed up at night and running all day. Not sure if that's from the teething or what, but he is wet and slimy today.
Isn't he just so cute?? Don't you love his little belly stickin' out? He was dancing around, with the remote in his hand, his very favorite thing...

Ben was all about games tonight. First, Daddy thought it would be fun to teach him Tic Tac Toe. I was skeptical of him being able to actually play, but right off, he would take his turn and draw his circle in a new box... it was awesome. I think maybe he's seen tic-tac-toe played on tv or something? Not sure, but it was dang cute to watch him draw his O's.


And here he is- I was just snapping pictures of them and said "How are you" to get his attention (he likes to look anywhere but the camera) and he thought I said how old, so proudly told me "TWO". This is a new thing that he does more. He's known how to respond and hold up the fingers for a while now, just didn't really do it until more recently. Love it.

And last but not least-- we were playing Blue's Clues (the board game) and you have to do what the space tells you- the first one was wink, and I said- okay Ben wink, remember winking? And he winked... like this:
It was so cute, he would wayyyy scrunch his face up and tilt his head back to see out of the "not-closed" eye... sooo funny. Who knew the kid could wink?

















0 comments:
Post a Comment