Monday, March 30, 2009

Some videos for your wait....

I know, I need to blog. I have lots of pictures and stuff... but I also have a million "better" things I should be doing,  so until I get to it... here are some videos. I keep meaning to post more of them.


Today's video theme... music. We LOOOVE our music around here.

This one just makes me smile- it was about a month ago. Jon just LOVES his Ben:


And Chris' favorite song...


Ben with his newest fascination, Dave's old trumpet:

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That first video is the cutest thing! What adorable kids!:)

Keli said...

Those are the cutest videos. Why do they have to be so cute it makes me miss them even more.

Shannon said...

It's so fun to see them in a video. These are so cute! I love the one of Chris and his perplexed look at the end - hilarious! You've got some handsome dudes there, Lisa.

pitbull said...

OMGOSH, those videos are darling! Listening to Chris sing brought tears to my eyes. So cute! You've got 3 handsome boys, Lisa. I told Aunt Georgia that they were as cute as Mason, and she thought that was "something", since I think Mason is the cutest little boy on earth! I really do need to make a trip to AL to meet these guys. Love you, auntie

The Reed Family said...

Your kids are just so cute! You are blessed to have a healthy, happy family! Take Care, Sara

Natalie said...

I'm checking blogs today, and this was fun to watch these little videos. I hope the Pirate party was a success, I'm sure it was and I'm excited to see a post about it. hint, hint.