Friday, March 13, 2009

New Look (just in time!)

Another face-lift for the blog... just because. I went back to two columns too... it was getting crowded ;)

Photobucket
Aren't they handsome?

Here's one more. My favorite from today:

Photobucket

8 comments:

shari said...

Awe! I LOVE the hats. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Great make over! I love their pictures! I have been debating on the switch from 3 columns to 2 columns myself. Maybe one day I will get to that! :)

Quincy Sorensen said...

Yes, SUCH handsome boys! They are adorable!

The Hollingshead Fam said...

Waaaay too cute! You are amazing.

Shannon said...

I love it!!! Those boys are so handsome!

pitbull said...

What great pictures, Lisa! The boys are so cute! I really do need to make a trip to Alabama. I'm so glad you keep the Utah families updated.

Wendyrful said...

Luck of the Irish!!!
What great little outfits - Hats adn jackets!!! They all look like proper little Irish men!!! Too Cute!

Mike and Carrie said...

LOVE the new look. Just beautiful.