So, I'm a little late, but on the first we got an awesome snow storm. I woke up and went to feed Jon, not noticing this out the window:
until I was on my way back across to our bedroom... then I saw it and couldn't wait until the boys woke up. Not long after, I heard Ben through the monitor, "It's snowing outside!" The first thing he did when he woke up was peek outside his window. This is what it looked like on our street. This was seriously the best snow since I've lived here. Not a ton, but it stuck for a while and was deep enough to gather up and pack.
We threw on coats, pants, hats, etc... over the pj's and ran outside to check it out. IT. WAS. FREEEEZING. We didn't last too long. Ben was so cold he didn't go far...
Chris was like, "what? come on guys!"
After breakfast, I went out and scooped some snow into a couple of plastic bins and we played in the snow and made snowmen inside at the table where it was nice and warm...We stayed in our pj's all day I think. I ran outside once more to freeze my buns off and take some more pictures of the beautiful snow before it melted away in the afternoon.
I have more catching up to do, but I'm up wayyy too late tonight :)























5 comments:
you are so good, you are a great mom letting them make snowmen in the house!
I love the snow in the house. Reminds me that we still have two snowballs in our freezer thanks to B.
And lil man has those exact jammies that Ben and Chris have on. We should get pictures. Too cute...our little boys in their matching jammies.
Snowmen in the house is always the best! Of course I wasn't too happy about the snow because it was wet snow and it makes messes so I had to clean my floors up and be the Bah Hum Bug parent, but I did enjoy watching the kids enjoy themselves with the dog outside! :)
Those indoor snowmen are so cute. Cute boys!
OK. Not fair. Everyone stole my comment. I really love the indoor snowman idea. Seriously brillant. You have such cute little boys. Have a great week!
Post a Comment