Yay! Everyone out here was posting this, but everytime I saw it, they already had 3 comments... this time, I'm #3 on Alisha's (second time doing it)!
How fun is that?
(ETA: If anyone reads this later... I actually only have TWO participating comments, even though it says there are three comments. So if anyone else is interested!)
(ETA: If anyone reads this later... I actually only have TWO participating comments, even though it says there are three comments. So if anyone else is interested!)
{Promise I'll be back soon to catch up, I know I haven't blogged in a while!}















3 comments:
I guess it's my lucky day.
Hi, Lisa: I just wanted to say that I always read your blogs, but since I don't have my own blog, I guess I can't win your prize. It's prize enough for me just to see your pictures and keep up with my Alabama family. Love you, auntie
I would love something handmade by you, since you're so creative! :)
Post a Comment