So here's a little more catching up. Just trying to highlight a few things with some cute pics since I've been pretty MIA in bloggerland. Sorry for the crappy pictures. I have no patience for editing and I've been lazy when taking pics. I figure it's better than nothing... trying not to stress over it ;)
We've really been enjoying the new house and yard. Dave doesn't even mind the mowing, since now he gets to do it on a riding mower. The boys LOVE to ride on the "tractor" with Daddy. This is their first time going for rides, not long after we moved in.... When Chris gets on, he grabs the steering wheel, ready to be the driver, it's so cute.
We got a new sprinkler, which I think I kind of broke... but the first time running in it, they sure loved it. Chris was the brave one, going right up to it and getting soaked. Ben, as usual, is a little more cautious, but really got in there and was loving it. They were just laughing and running around. It was really cute.
We went to the Nashville Zoo with the extended family, and the boys loved it. It was sooo soo hot and I was so very pregnant, but we made it through. The boys loved the animals and riding in the wagon, and especially riding the Carousel.
Chris and his water bottle, he loved that thing...
They were pretty wiped out when we left-- luckily it was a couple hours to get home!
And of course we've been doing a lot of swimming. They started out a little timid, and we had some floating things they could sit in, but they have since become brave little fish- they just want to jump out of your arms and go swim. We have little swim vests for them and they just love it.
Bad news is, the pool has a leak. We need to get it fixed... we haven't been able to swim in a week or two. Pools are a pain, but so fun!
And one weird occurance, one evening while swimming, Chris got a mosquito bite (apparently) on his ear (or behind it) and his ear the next morning was huge, swollen, and red. We thought he had some kind of infection, or swimmer's ear... we took him to the doctor, only to find out that it was a bug bite (you couldn't see any evidence of a bite, it was weird). After a day or so of Benadryl, all was well. Luckily, it didn't seem to hurt or bother him, it just looked crazy! Poor little wonky-eared dude!















0 comments:
Post a Comment