I'll try to show more pics of how the house looks now inside, but for now I'll start with the baby's room. Even though he'll be in our room for the first little while, it was still fun to get his room all ready for his arrival. I was lucky enough to be able to get a new crib and changing table this time around, and I love how everything is so bright and soft and cozy in there. Like the rest of the house, this room is in need of wall decor, but I'm still working on that!!! Someday....
In the meantime, I think it's pretty cute in there. I wish the pictures could better show the whole room, so you can see it all together, but these will have to do until you come visit us =)

















2 comments:
Everything looks so cute!!! I am so excited for you on the new arrival. I hope everything turns out good. Dave looks like he is having a blast at the new house. I am glad to have you back posting picture and blogging. I miss reading about and seeing what you guys are up to!!
love ya and miss you
So cute!!! I love all these pics you put up. You make a gorgeous pregnant women. I always worry what I'll look like, then I get scared. :)
Wow! That yard is HUGE!!! Now you just need a "slip-n-slide" for the boys.
Post a Comment