(Allison at 12 days old)
This is about how I've been feeling this week ;) It's tricky juggling a newborn non-schedule with a family schedule that includes a school kid. Someone is always waiting on me for something. I've been trying to just take it easy and let all the little stuff go. Dave's mom has been a great help taking the boys for the morning almost every day this week, and she and some friends from church have brought us dinner (thank you!) so that has made it easier. We'll see how we do next week!
Allie had her two week checkup today, she is now 8 lbs. 2 oz. She still doesn't fit into her 0-3 month clothes, so we're rotating through the few newborn things we have until she can start to wear all the other stuff! She's so snuggly and cute and still such a good baby. Just keep her fed and dry and she's a happy camper :)
















6 comments:
Lisa, she is ADORABLE!! It was good to see you today. We really need to get our "stay at home" boys together to play sometime.
She is so cute I can't wait to meet her!!! I hope life will get easier for you it is good to have such get help around. I wish I could help out. Love Keli
So so so cute, I could just squeeze those little cheeks!!
She's adorable. Keep up the big stuff.... worry about the little stuff later!
She is so cute! And don't worry about the "stuff"....it will all take care of itself, sooner or later. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy her now - soon she'll be dating. Love you all, auntie
I hope you keep up the Friday pictures! A little reminder since I've got about four weeks on you, it keeps getting easier! ;0
Post a Comment