Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Yay!! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her name, one of my faves for a girl. She weighed as much as I did too! So happy for you guys!!!
She is GORGEOUS! Love it! Congratulations. Love the cute picture, her pretty name and that blanket...one of my faves for babies. :)
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing her in all of her pinkness soon!
And she is adorable! How sweet!!
So excited for you, she is simply beautiful! Congrats!P.S. I showed this to Nate so he can get it right this time. :)
She is SO sweet! So happy for you all - I can't wait to hold that sweetie!
Perfect name. She is beautiful! I love that you have a little princess now. What a precious family you have! Miss you!!
Congratulations!! She is adorable!
What a beautiful little girl, Lisa! I am so happy for your family.
What a sweetheart! She is absolutely precious. She looks great, enjoy her!
I love this picture! Oh, her scrunched up little face is so cute!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
12 comments:
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Yay!! She's absolutely gorgeous. I love her name, one of my faves for a girl. She weighed as much as I did too! So happy for you guys!!!
She is GORGEOUS! Love it! Congratulations. Love the cute picture, her pretty name and that blanket...one of my faves for babies. :)
Congratulations! We look forward to seeing her in all of her pinkness soon!
And she is adorable! How sweet!!
So excited for you, she is simply beautiful! Congrats!
P.S. I showed this to Nate so he can get it right this time. :)
She is SO sweet! So happy for you all - I can't wait to hold that sweetie!
Perfect name. She is beautiful! I love that you have a little princess now. What a precious family you have! Miss you!!
Congratulations!! She is adorable!
What a beautiful little girl, Lisa! I am so happy for your family.
What a sweetheart! She is absolutely precious. She looks great, enjoy her!
I love this picture! Oh, her scrunched up little face is so cute!
Post a Comment