How fun are little dresses? Allie is still wearing Newborn size, but I tried this little 0-3 dress this week and it didn't fall off :) She still doesn't fit the little bloomer thing for underneath, but it's a start! I can't wait until she can wear her other cute things, especially the other little dresses. So cute.
Sleepy girl and sleepy mama have been fighting colds this week (thanks to Ben and his school germs he shared with all of us!) The first night that she was congested was looong, but we're sleeping better the last couple of nights and hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!
Sleeping baby smiles.... caught one! She smiled at me awake today too.
I have other things to blog too... when I get some time to actually sit down and think. And maybe after I clean the house...


















4 comments:
Cute cute cute! Allie will be filling out those dresses before you know it. I love that last little smile!
Such fun. Girls are so fun to dress up. Keep enjoying.
Awww, her little sleepy smile is so warm-fuzzy!
If you think dresses are fun, just wait until she can wear shoes! Right Karen?!
Post a Comment