The boys welcomed their sister home by decorating our front door.
They drew the cutest pictures. Our favorite part was the "I love Papa Murphy's Pizza" sticker. And of course Chris writing Allie, so cute...
She did pretty good on the car ride home. She seems to like the movement of the car so far (yay!)
That was Sunday. I finally picked the camera up again yesterday and caught a little bit of cuteness.
In Daddy's arms...
And this is her right now, letting Mommy have a shower, clean up a little and even blog!
We are loving every minute with our sweet girl... the boys just love her. Ben and Chris have headed straight into our room looking for the baby the last two mornings. Luckily she has decided to wake up a little before them and by the time they come in she is full and happy and they hold her and talk to her for a few minutes before it's time for Ben to get ready for school. Chris still calls her "the baby girl" more often than her name since she didn't have a name until we were in labor -he's been calling her that for months. It's cute.






















5 comments:
Congrats again and again! She is so sweet!! I told you I'd bring you those cute little bows, but I cannot find them anywhere!! I'll keep looking though.
SO PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Does she look like Chris in that first close-up?
Precious! And I can definitely see her big brother Chris when I look at her.
I am so enjoying this baby vicariously through your pics! She is gorgeous!
OH, these pictures are so PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment