Saturday, June 4, 2011

Long Overdue Update, Part One: September 2010

Well, it seems that blogging has not been at the top of my list as a mom of four kids! Yes, the post below this says September 2010... I keep wanting to blog and even starting to blog. Once I even redesigned a little but didn’t actually post.

I know I can just start now and I really shouldn’t worry about catching up the last nine months. BUT I can’t! So many fun things have happened. This is my Allie’s first year and Ben’s first year of school! No way, have to catch up. So I am going to do that in a series of catch-up posts over the next week or so. Then I will do my best to keep a little more current.

So here we are back at the end of September. Little bit is almost six weeks and cute as a button:

Allison  9-26-2010

Allison  9-26-2010 (3)

Allison  9-26-2010 (2)

I managed to get my first real portraits of all four kids:

allfour0910-web

ben0910-web

chris0910-web

jon0910-web

alie-16x20

And just for fun, some other portraits from early September (four weeks old) taken with special gifts-- that I didn’t post because I hadn’t mailed them off to the recipients yet:

These are on a beautiful Hawaiian quilt that my grandma made for Allie, full of fabrics that hold special meaning.

Allison- Four weeks old - 9-9-2010 (2)

Allison- Four weeks old - 9-9-2010

And this is a beautiful blanket crocheted by Dave’s Great-Aunt Elaine (aka Auntie Lane) who we love:

Allison- Four weeks old - 9-9-2010 (3)

Allison- Four weeks old - 9-9-2010 (4)

7 comments:

Karen said...

Good to see you here. Those pictures are priceless.

Shannon said...

It's about time! haha...glad to see you're posting again. We've missed you!

hope said...

I love the individual kid portraits!! Awesome!

Christi said...

Cute pictures! Makes me want to have my kids take a picture together now. Ashton is almost 6 weeks now - the same age as Allie was in those pictures you have.

Shaunte' said...

She's so kissable and squeezeable!

Bianca said...

Love your pics!! And we totally miss you guys...hope you are having a fun summer.

pitbull said...

I hate to admit that I just got around to reading your newest blogs...and was thrilled to see my name included. You have no idea how much that means to me! I love you guys, too! auntie