New updated blog look and name :)
And a rundown of recent events....
The week before last, Ben had his first school fundraiser. They got pledges and had a fun run. We all went down to watch him run around the little track. He was so excited and he did such a good job, he ran his little heart out! He did 28 laps!
The boys had fun watching, and Jon loved putting his hand out so the kids running by would give him high fives.
This past week, my brother Jared (from Utah) surprised me by showing up at my house! He had a last minute business trip to Nashville and called Dave the night before to tell him he would be coming down after his meeting. He was only in town for a day. He got to our house around dinner and had to leave the next morning, but it was so great to have him here. The boys were so excited to see him and loved telling him all about everything! It was fun that someone in my family could come see the baby.

We got some dinner, stayed up way too late, then went to breakfast in the morning before he had to leave to catch his flight home.
Before the boys went to bed (way too late, on a school night!) they Skyped with Auntie Keli and Brady (Jared's oldest).
We're excited because he has to come back to Nashville at the end of the month and will hopefully be able to spend a day with us before he goes home! This time I have notice so I can have a clean house.... it's been a little hectic around here!
Here are a few favorite shots of the Little Miss at 4 weeks....
And finally, today was Allie's first time going to church. It was very fun to dress her up. She looked like a little doll.

The big boys had their Primary program today at church. They were so cute. Ben said his part so clearly and confidently. Chris was nervous but he did it! It was fun to watch them. This was both of their first time, since we were on vacation for Ben's first one last year.
I was happy that I was able to get a picture of all of them when we got home. She is a month old and this is the first picture I have taken of all four of them together! Ridiculous...

Some day soon, I will muster up the patience to get new portraits of all of them to frame....
























10 comments:
That is so sweet!! (And one of my fave movies from that time period!!!!) I love surprises like that!
What a CUTE NEW BLOG NAME AND LOOK! I also like seeing the similarity in resemblance between you and your brother.
I love your cute new blog name and look. As always, I love keeping up with you and your family through your blogs, although for me, they don't come around often enough. The boys are growing up so fast, and look like they love and enjoy Allie. How nice that your brother got to come and enjoy time with you, even though it was short. If the great-grandparents move back to Utah, we'll never get back there, so I hope you are planning another trip here to visit soon. Well, I can wish, can't I? Love you, auntie
Your blog looks awesome!! Look at how much she is growing already, wow! She really looks like her own person. I see some of the boys in her...but she sure has her own look. So beautiful!
I love love your new blog design, especially the header and title, you are SO creative it kills me.
Love the new look and the name! Look at you all busy with a little one and other kids and blogging and designing, I am impressed!
I love your new blog name. I loved the last one, and was thinking it would be sad to see it go. I wish I had cute ideas. You're amazing Lisa. Love the picture of all of the boys with Allie also!
What a fun new blog look! And your 3 men and little lady are adorable!
LOVE it! WOW! Has it really been a month already - time flies! LOVE her Sunday outfit and the pic of Allie & those sweet big brothers is wonderful!
Oh, just thought I would check.... no updates. Although, I think your thing at the top is new and super cute and are the letters on the side new too???? Cute. BTW, Aly is adorable at 4 weeks, bet she is adorable now at 9 months too. How about posting some pics???? :)
Post a Comment