As I look back at November, I realize it was pretty uneventful as far as photo-worthy events. I feel like the first few months with Allie were just getting through. It was tough having four and having a baby and one in school (so not used to that kind of structure! Me, not him). We have muddled through and it has gotten better, but here’s what we did in November.
We got a Kinect for our xBox 360. This was long awaited (and preordered). Boy howdy has that been fun. It’s like a Wii only way cooler because you use your body as the controller. You can also video call from your TV. But we haven’t done much of that because no one calls us (HINT to anyone reading this. You can video call with us using Windows Live Messenger, which is usually built in on your windows machine).
(trying out Video Kinect by talking between rooms)
Ben had another exciting Kindergarten experience of bringing home the traveling Teddy Bear and writing all about it in his journal.
Unfortunately, as I mentioned, November was full of a whole lotta nothin’, so the weekend that Teddy spent with us was rather dull. I took lots of pictures to try and make it look like we were busy, but really, they were of... playing Kinect, Lego building, going to bed, church....
Dinner at Schlotzky’s....
On the way to Walmart. Haha, good times with the Izatts!
But I did take pictures of this little cute girl getting cuter and chunkier at three months!
In November, we also had our family pictures taken by my awesome friend, Kim of A Green Field Photography. I love them. I wanted to post just “a few” favorites, but as you can see, I couldn’t pick just a few :)















5 comments:
Fun update. Keep them coming! :)
I enjoyed the update too!
Love the updates, keep them up!
I'm loving the updates....and the pictures are adorable! I really need to make a trip soon.... auntie
Dang it, that Kinect is just too much fun!
Post a Comment